Friday, July 12, 2013

Joseph Smith look alike?

 
We were doing interviews in one of the churches when one of the young ward members ran up to me saying something about Joseph Smith!  I didn't quite understand what she was saying so she pulled me to look through the glass at one of our assistants teaching some of the missionaries.  She said that he looked just like Joseph Smith does in some of the church movies.  She ran and got some of her friends to show them too!
 

 
The members of the church here are so fun to be with!
 

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! When I married this Elder's dad people commented that the collar on his tux made him look like Joseph Smith - I guess its in the genes?What a fun post. Thanks for including it. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

    ReplyDelete